Mr. Toady

Mr. Toady

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hello, hello!  It's been a long time since I've posted.  I've had a busy 2015..travel to Turkey and Florida, and some health issues that have kept me from posting.  I've only dabbled at my artwork this year for the same reasons.  But, I'm up and running now!  Just in time to prepare for the 9th Annual Foothills Artists Studio Tour!!  This year the tour will be held November 21 and 22 from 10 am to 5 pm. We are a group of 10 talented and diverse artists who are busy creating and executing fabulous pieces for you all to enjoy!  So, come and enjoy the show!!
I will be posting some of my work on this blog.  You can read more about our group and see what the others are doing on our website: www.foothillsartists.net. It is in the process of being updated, but keep checking back for continuous changes.  Also, we have a Facebook page you can "like" to keep up with the most current info: 9th Annual Foothills Artists Studio Tour.

2015 brings some changes to what I'm offering.  Adult Coloring Books of my original black and white designs will be available.  These are the new rage for stress relief and relaxation!  My series of books is titled:  Whimsy! by BeckyJCarter.  I will have t shirts available printed with whatever piece of my artwork that you would like. And of course, examples of the pet portraits that I've done, many with a whimsical touch, such as the example of Sly Bud, below!
 This is the cover page of Volume 1 of my series of coloring books.  Lots to color on this page, so, let's get coloring!
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment